Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday!

It's finally Friday!  YAY!  It has been a busy, busy week!  Besides working- I coached at the U of MN three nights this week and I am coaching tonight with my college teammate and dear friend Anna.  Anna coaches at Blake and wanted me to come in an give some technical critiquing - I love doing this and it's really fun to be on the deck with a good friend!  

I am also looking forward to drinks tonight with Ellie and baby Landon and hopefully her hubby Tim can join us too!  We haven't seen them since our return from Europe and I can't wait to snuggle Landon!  

I won't give away all the fun details of this weekend but I'm hoping to get a little holiday decorating done and another blog post put together about Europe- Paris is next!  I will definitely get back to Weekend Shenanigan posts.  Any fun plans for you this weekend?!


No comments:

Post a Comment