Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekend Shenanigans: A Trip to LA and a quiet weekend at home

Ryan went to LA to visit his good friend Dan from high school.  Ryan and Dan were living together when Ryan and I started dating.  Then Dan and his girlfriend Stacy moved to LA and Ryan lost his work out buddy and his late night fast food partner.  We really miss Dan and Stacey but I'm glad Ryan FINALLY got to LA and got to spend some time with Dan.  They enjoyed the beach, some volleyball, working out together again, and some drinks along the way too.  

I... on the other hand... really enjoyed a weekend of having the house all to myself.  Friday, my family did celebrate my Grandma's 87th birthday!  And Saturday I went to another birthday shindig for a family friend, Deb and I had lunch at my grandparent's new apartment on Sunday.  Other than those few outings, I hunkered down at home- Dupree and I- and got some projects done around the house and enjoyed some "me" time!  

Nothing too exciting but it was good!  I will try to post more exciting happenings later this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment