If you're friends with me then you know I'm crazy about Pinterest!
My friend Gretchen told me about Pinterest last fall and I've been hooked ever since. It's really brought out the creative juices in me and I love it! I always loved scrapbooking but this takes things to a new level. I'm not very creative on my own but with Pinterest I can do just about anything- even work out and eat healthy- or not and make some ridiculously cute treats! Pinterest is really my mental break sometimes- just browse and find great ideas of our house, creative workouts, tonight's dinner, inspiration for a one day baby, style outfits, and place I want to fly to someday!
I just thought I'd share A FEW of the things I've pinned from Pinterest and how they really turned out!
If you haven't yet you should definitely check out Pinterest!
Until later...



No comments:
Post a Comment