Friday started with getting a manicure with Annie. Love spending time with Friend and catching up. And I got my gel pink manicure which should look great for Easter! Ryan and I were sort of lazy on Friday night however we did get to the gym at 8:30pm for a quick workout. Yep- I was pretty proud of us for doing that on Friday night!
Saturday was a busy day around the house. Ryan prepped the basement to start working on what will one day be the theater room. I was buys cleaning closets and sifting thru stuff from my parents old house. I can't believe how much stuff I had accumulated thru the years! Wow! We got another workout at the gym in and then we got ready to head out for the night.
We headed to uptown to my friend Ally and Tracy's house for dinner. It was such a fun night as Sydney was home from Chicago and we got to meet Ally's new boyfriend Treston and Mallarie's not so new, but new to me boyfriend, Bryan. We made tacos and drank Caronas! Lots and lots of laughing and I've decided both Treston and Bryan are keepers!!
Sunday Ryan's dad came over to help work on the basement. We are slowly going to start finishing the basement, starting with the theater room. They framed in the wall and installed the pocket door. A few more weekends of basement work and hopefully we'll have a theater/gaming room for Ryan!
Hope you had a good weekend and got to relax!
Cheers,
We headed to uptown to my friend Ally and Tracy's house for dinner. It was such a fun night as Sydney was home from Chicago and we got to meet Ally's new boyfriend Treston and Mallarie's not so new, but new to me boyfriend, Bryan. We made tacos and drank Caronas! Lots and lots of laughing and I've decided both Treston and Bryan are keepers!!
Sunday Ryan's dad came over to help work on the basement. We are slowly going to start finishing the basement, starting with the theater room. They framed in the wall and installed the pocket door. A few more weekends of basement work and hopefully we'll have a theater/gaming room for Ryan!
Hope you had a good weekend and got to relax!
Cheers,

No comments:
Post a Comment