If you remember I challenged myself to a No Spend April. Thank goodness April is done and it is May! I can't say it was completely a no spend month as I still allowed myself to enjoy lunch date one day a week with Ryan and we still ate out a bit but that wasn't part of the deal anyways. I was not allowed to spend money on frivolous things for me or Colin. I couldn't go shopping online or in stores for things that weren't considered NECESSARY.
I am happy to report I did it! I made it without spending money on the extras! YAY! I think Ryan was pretty happy about this and thus we had a budget meeting this month. And now kids-- I'm on a budget. It's okay and actually I'm sort of excited about it really!! I have X amount of money each month that I can spend- no questions asked, no trying to explain myself or justify my spending. I can do what I please!
So I'm happy to be into May and now on a budget! How did those of you who did No Spend April do?!
So I'm happy to be into May and now on a budget! How did those of you who did No Spend April do?!

No comments:
Post a Comment