I have always loved Thanksgiving and as soon as November 1st comes I feel like I can start the holiday season- beginning with Thanksgiving. Ryan and I have a long list of people to say thank you to in the last month. We were overwhelmed by the love and support we were given when Colin was born. We had so many visitors, meals made or brought to us, text messages sent, phone calls, and gifts. We were showered by love and for that we are extremely thankful. I did my best to either email, text or call back to everyone and say thank you but I would really like to take this Monday to say it again- thank you.
Ryan and I tried to take a picture of each of the visitors we had- either at the hospital or at home- with Colin. We got almost everyone (except the Flannerys and the Nelsons- somehow we missed those pictures) and looking at these pictures overwhelms my heart again.
We are so thankful!!



No comments:
Post a Comment