~ Can blinks his little eyes.
~ Might be able to see light filtering through the womb!
~Developing billions of neurons (such a smarty!).
~Keeps adding fat so he can stay warm when he joins us.
~ Might be able to see light filtering through the womb!
~Developing billions of neurons (such a smarty!).
~Keeps adding fat so he can stay warm when he joins us.
Size of the Baby?
13.6-14.8 inches long and 1.5-2.2 pounds.
He is the size of an eggplant!
Total Weight Gain/Loss?
He is the size of an eggplant!
Total Weight Gain/Loss?
Still +23 lbs. I'm happy to have maintained for the last week!
Maternity Clothes?
The heat index this week has been 100+ this week in Minnesota so I'm loving maxi skirts and dresses!
Stretch Marks?
Stretch Marks?
None so far! I'm hoping genetics stay strong and I don't get any! Fingers crossed!
Best Moments?
Completely non-baby related but with Ryan being gone this week it was such a sweet surprise to have flowers delivered to my office. Ryan is sooo thoughtful and I loved the surprise!
Movement?
And celebrating Ryan's 30th birthday at the cabin!
I think the little guy had cardio kick boxing class in there this week! It's been like a punching bag all week! And new this week... jabs to the ribs!
Nausea/Vomitting?
Yep again... and really not fun! I thought I was over morning sickness but I guess not...
Labor Signs?
Nope- and it can be a little while longer until that happens!
Gender?
BOY!
Belly Button In or Out?
In!
Wedding Rings On or Off?
Belly Button In or Out?
In!
Wedding Rings On or Off?
On!
Sleep?
I'm really tired this week. Either because it is so ridiculously hot in MN this week OR because Ryan is gone and I'm having to do more for myself. Either way, my head is barely on the pillow and I'm already asleep but of course I have a potty break every night!
Wisdom?
Learn to slow down. I'm bracing for the next two weeks. Once I get through the end of July and working at Diving Nationals I will either be dead or really tired! I had no idea what 28 weeks pregnant would feel like back in January- or actually back in September when I wasn't pregnant and agreed to help out. But I just have to remember to slow down- the world won't end just because I don't send an email or miss a dive. Even today I stood at the bottom of the stairs at work and just took a deep a breath before I started walking up them. Things that used to be no big deal are now a lot harder. I can only ask so much of my pregnant body right?!
What am I most excited about?
Husband coming home and celebrating my birthday! The big 2-7 on Sunday!
Cheers,
What am I most excited about?
Husband coming home and celebrating my birthday! The big 2-7 on Sunday!
Cheers,




Ugh. This heat. NOT ok. :( Glad to hear that you're sleeping well... but it sucks that you're still getting sick! Hopefully that stops! Slowing down is SUPER hard for me too. We both need to work on it. :)
ReplyDeleteThis heat will definitely kick a preggos ass! Keep cool my friend. :) You are still looking so adorable!
ReplyDelete