One of my New Year's Resolutions for 2013 was to make more time for down time. 2 weeks into the new year and I am still doing well! Friday after work, I met Annie to get out nails done and have a little coffee date! It was wonderful to catch up with her and enjoy some relaxation! I talked her into getting gel nails and I am certain she will love them! After I got home, my sister came over for a little R&R too! Just sisters hanging out, chatting on the couch, eating a few oreos :)
Saturday I spent most of the day helping my parents pack and do some moving. We made a few trips out to the new house and I packed up most of the my mom's china cabinet! They are hoping to be all moved by January 31st! Saturday evening, Ryan and I did some working out with Mike and Danielle and then enjoyed a spaghetti dinner at their house. It was again a nice relaxing evening without the stress!
And Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday! The whole crew came over for some Famous Dave's, football, birthday cake, and present opening! It was another relaxing day and I LOVE hosting our family and friends!
So my major fail for this weekend was the lack of pictures taken :( But my major success was relaxing!
Cheers,
And Sunday we celebrated my dad's birthday! The whole crew came over for some Famous Dave's, football, birthday cake, and present opening! It was another relaxing day and I LOVE hosting our family and friends!
So my major fail for this weekend was the lack of pictures taken :( But my major success was relaxing!
Cheers,

No comments:
Post a Comment