Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend Shenanigans: Ethan's Wedding and Kristin's Baby Shower

It was a weekend full of celebrations- weddings and babies!  And I loved it!  On Friday, we celebrated my good friend from high school, Ethan's wedding with his new bride, Sarah.  It was a beautiful wedding at Living Word Christian Center.  It was so fun to see all my high school friends and to catch up.  The reception was nice with a delicious dinner and nice speeches.  We finished the night at Cooper's Pub in St. Louis Park over drinks!


Saturday Ryan did a little work on the basement- we have plans to finish it hopefully this fall and I went shopping with my sister, sister-in-law, and nieces.  Ryan and I had a low key night but we of course watched the Olympics.  And I cried when David Boudia won gold on the 10 meter platform!  Such a huge moment for USA Diving!  Way to go David and all of team USA!

And then Sunday after a morning workout, I went to a baby shower for Ryan's really good friend from college, Kristin.  Kristin and her husband Jason got married last November 2011 and are now expecting their baby girl this November.  It was such a cute shower with an adorable bee theme!  Kristin loves bees so it was so appropriate.  Delish food and lots of presents for mom and baby!  Kristin is such a cute preggers lady- hoping I can look the same some day.  A few pictures from the shower to share...



Lots of Pink and Bees!  Perfect for Baby Girl F!  

Cheers to a great week!



2 comments: